Thursday 15 March 2012

My Beloved Wife……..... a poem i wrote a few years back..


My Beloved Wife……..

You will always be the one in my life
You will always be my sunshine
You will always be my beloved
My love will help you in your difficult times.

I can’t promise you my life,
But what I can promise you is my love
And you know that deep inside
Because you are my beloved wife.

We’ve been through the good and the bad
Together we’ve faced it all.
And today it does not feel good
But it’s true, that I’ll have to leave you.
It’s time for me to go
I know my end is near
Tried my best to hide it for so long
But today I cannot bear.

I started a new life with you on our wedding day
And today I end that life, on my last day.

I didn’t promise you my life
But what I did promise you was my love
And my love will always be there with you
And you know that deep inside
Because you are my beloved wife……

                                             - written by

                                                              the shy girl








                                                          







No comments:

Post a Comment